Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Bessemer City North Carolina
Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cure According to the person I spoke with, It's not their fault if you don't read the fine print. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a free saample of Colon Cure with the stipulation that I pay $3.95 for shipping and handling, which I did.

Then when checking my account balances, I find a pending charge of $89.31 for a thirty day supply of the product, which I didn't order.

Upon calling the company I was advised that the amount had already cleared and that it wasn't their fault if I didn't read the fine print.

Since their advertisement has both Colon Aid and Colon Cure in it, they are making another innocent company look bad.

They refused to credit my account and virtually had a good laugh at my expense.

I've contacted the Attorney General's Office, my bank, started a blog, and am now contacting you.

These people need to be stopped and stopped now.

Bessemer City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Colon-Cure-According-to-the-person-I-spoke-with-Its-not-their-fault-if-you-dont-read-th-344511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure