Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Midfield Alabama
Colon Cure
colon cure.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cure Sent product before ample time to sample and judge sample sent. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Colon cleaner?

I was given a 1-800 number so I could call and cancel my membership. When I called this number, I was told by the operator that my name did not appear on their list of members/clients. When I told them how I got their number, they informed me that I was probably a victim of some kind of scam and that I was not the first person to call that number to cancel. When I called the number on the bottle of the "free" sample. I was put on hold and kept there hoping I would get frustrated and hang up. To avoid long distance charges, I had to hang up.

Jeff
Midfield, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Colon-Cure-Sent-product-before-ample-time-to-sample-and-judge-sample-sent-Las-Vegas-Nevad-347006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Colon cleaner?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I don't get it........all these people buying stuff to clean their colon......why don't you just eat a box of All Bran? That will clean your colon!!