Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Cocoa Florida
Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cure Would not refund money, hung up on me 3 times Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered colon cure and acai noni at the same time the beginning of January 2009 because it was a "free" trial and all that was required is that I pay the postage. I sure was wrong. The both charged my credit card/debit card. I call Acai Noni and they are going to refund my money -- hopefully. When I contacted Colon Cure, they told me that they would not send me any more pills; however, they have a non-refundable policy. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the girl on the phone said she was the supervisor and could not authorize a refund. I asked her for the company name and address and she hung up on me. I called back three times and as soon as I asked for the company name and address, I was hung up on. I did get a cancellation number out of them but that was all. They are nothing but scum bags and don't know how they can sleep at nights doing what they are doing. I told them so. All three people I talked to. I told them I was not through and I am not.

Be careful -- I will from now on.

Joyceo1085
Cocoa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Colon-Cure-Would-not-refund-money-hung-up-on-me-3-times-Las-Vegas-Nevada-414919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure