Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Fri, May 23, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 23, 2008

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Colon Cure
2711 E. Craig Rd. #K N. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Colon Cure Colon Cure is a SCAM!!! N. Las Vegas Nevada

I was sent an advertisement about weight loss. I am trying to lose the last 15lbs of my postpartum weight. I ordered the FREE trial bottle and to my surprise I received an additional bottle a few days ago. Yesterday I got my credit card statement and was shocked at the $89 charge. I called the company and was told that I had signed up for a subscription. I was told they would not accepts returns and I could get a refund. He also told me that the terms of this agreement was all over the website when I ordered. I told him that I would dispute the charges. He confidently said that he gets these calls every day and all he had to do was to tell the credit card company that I agreed to the terms that are listed on their website. The only thing that he could do for me is cancel any future shipments.

It's obvious that these people are deceptive! There is NO WAY I would knowing agree to pay $89 A MONTH for some pills unless it was a matter of life or death!

Angel
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2008 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Colon-Cure-Colon-Cure-is-a-SCAM-N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-334397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure