Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Cloud Florida
Colon Cure
www.coloncure.com Internet U.S.A.

Colon Cure After cancelling my "membership" and told me my credit card would not be charged, it was. Internet

I signed up for a 45 day sample and paid $3.95 shipping. When I got the package, I noticed it said you had to cancel within 15 days or you would get charged. I tried it for 3-4 days, and it didn't work. On the 13th day, I noticed a pending charge of $89.31. I called immediately. IT is a long distance number that only operates on mountain time. I waited on hold 15 minutes 3 times before I got someone. Every time I called, the automated message said there were about 75 people ahead of me in line. When I got someone, I told them to cancel my account. I asked if there were pending charges or shipments, and they said no. Two to three weeks later I received a shipment and no refund. I called back again and got a different message saying I could leave a voicemail. I did because I didn't want to wait on hold long distance for another 15 minutes. The message said I would receive a call back in 2 days. Nothing. I found the web address and tried emailing, but the email got sent back. Today I tried calling again after finding all these websites about this scam, and the number is now a different company altogether. IT has been over 2 months and have never gotten a refund or a phone call.

Saint Cloud, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/internet/Colon-Cure-After-cancelling-my-membership-and-told-me-my-credit-card-would-not-be-charge-369480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure