Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Reported By:LaBelle Florida
Colon Cure
nubodi.com Internet U.S.A.

Colon Cure, NuBodi Finally got through... Internet

I too got an email about colon cure, I paid the 3.95 for shipping and then I read the rip off reports..I continuously tried to reach them only getting a busy signal or a recording telling me to please try again. I really got scared.

This morning I resumed trying to reach them, If I got a recording or a busy signal I would hang up and immediatly dial again, finally after about an hour of this I got a different recording..

After 30 minutes on hold (but I sure enough wasn't gonna hang up) I got a HUMAN..he verified my information and I told him that I wanted to cancel any further orders....he told me that my orders were already cancelled...?????I told him that I had yet to receive my initial order he said that I would be getting it in a couple of days...So I asked him again.."SO THERE ARE NO FURTHER CHARGES ON MY CARD" "IT IS CANCELLED" he assured me that it was but I am iffy about it because I could never reach them to cancel...I will keep you updated if further charges are made

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Jdavis
LaBelle, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/internet/Colon-Cure-NuBodi-Finally-got-through-Internet-305910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure