Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Colon Cure
www.colon-cure.com Internet U.S.A.

Colon Cure Received my "free" Colon Cure and then was charged $90.02 on my debit card! Internet

There's no such thing as a "free" offer.

I received by email an advertisement for Colon Cure. A "free" bottle. All I had to do was pay $3.95 for shipping and handling. Sounded great, so I paid the shipping and handling.

To my astonishment, on May 31, 2008 $90.02 was charged to my debit card for a shipment that I did not order. I called to cancel shipment and they said it had already been shipped.

Si, no it's now June 13, 2008 and I still have not received shipment. I called yesterday and they said it "was on the dock" and would ship next week. They did confirm that they cancelled my "account".

What a rip-off. I've learned my lesson! Ouch!!!!!

Rita
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/internet/Colon-Cure-Received-my-free-Colon-Cure-and-then-was-charged-9002-on-my-debit-card-Int-339899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure