Complaint Review: Colon Cure

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Morrow Georgia
Colon Cure
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89108 Nationwide U.S.A.

Colon Cure, Nubodi, Green Tea Rip off, thieves, deceitful, scammers Las Vegas Internet

I was told to pay a S&H to try this new product and felt that it was strange that it took a long time for my package to arrive. I honestly think the product is crap and that it didn't deserbe any more of my time or money. Recently the company called to convince me to buy some GREEN TEA pills and I told them no and that their product doesn't work. Unexpectedly, they rudely hung up and days after the calls stopped, my account showed an $89.95 pending charge from a merchant going by GREEN TEA with no number to call to reprimand this false charge! I reported it to my bank and now I plan to take further action towards a solution to this injustice that this company has bestowed upon me.

Janise
Morrow, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Cure/nationwide/Colon-Cure-Nubodi-Green-Tea-Rip-off-thieves-deceitful-scammers-Las-Vegas-Internet-336274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Cure