Complaint Review: Colon Med 700 - POMACAICLEANSE 8663601

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Anytown Pennsylvania
Colon Med 700 - POMACAICLEANSE 8663601

Colon Med 700 - POMACAICLEANSE 8663601 Failed to ship 15 day trial until after trial period, then,charged credit card for auto-shipment did not send shipment Internet

12/15/08: Ordered 15 day trial of Colon Cleanse product. Agreed to auto shipment terms following trial. Credit card charged 12/18/08.

1/5/09:Called customer service 17 days after ordering (January 5, 2009)to report not receiving my trial shipment. Requested no furthur shipments until terms of agreement regarding 15 day trial was met.

1/6/09: Received email reply stating I received an $88.97 charge because I did not cancel within the allowed 15 day trial period. I was unaware of this charge I was only inquiring to why I did not receive my trial product.

1/6/09 I replied I did read the agreement and was aware of the auto-shipment but also included in those terms was a GUARANTEED RETURN POLICY on all shipments within 15 days of shipping. I requested a RMA# (return merchandise auth)to return shipment when it arrived.

1/7/09: Received offer to keep product and receive a $34.99 credit. No mention of honoring the return policy and no RMA# received.

1/9/09: Trial shipment received, postmarked January 5, 2009 one day AFTER supposed trial period ended.

I filed a complaint with my credit card company immediately,including emails refusing to honor return policy, and was issued a temporary credit. 7/19/09-six mos later charge reissued as ColonMed refused to discuss my case with Chase Bank other than to state I agreed to the auto-shipment terms .

I believe this company has commited fraud and theft. They breached the terms of the agreement first by not shipping the "trial Product" until after the trial period ended. This breach of contract should nullify the auto-shipment terms. They also failed to accept their own return policy and finally (theft) BECAUSE THEY NEVER SHIPPED THE PORDUCT.

The website while up last week stating the trial offer had ended is now down.

Shipment of $88.97 product was never received.

Anytown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Med-700-POMACAICLEANSE-8663601/internet/Colon-Med-700-POMACAICLEANSE-8663601-Failed-to-ship-15-day-trial-until-after-trial-perio-475582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Med 700 - POMACAICLEANSE 8663601