• Report: #422058

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Antioch California
Colon Rx
1630 Nw 82nd Ave Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Colon Rx Colon Rx will never cancel, continue their charges of 80+ Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Let Me Know If This Helps You At All....

awhile back i decided to start losing weight, and while on aol an ad was displayed for a free trial of acai berry and colon Rx i'm pretty sure both of these companies are exactly the same but for some reason i was able to cancel the acai berry ( or at least i havn't had a shipment in a while)

I woke up this morning with a package waiting for me, the colon rx, i was imediatly furious, i have called many times and had been told my account was cancelled, lies, all lies. so i call and give this person my information and then i proceed to yell at him about money and telling him to cancel my account or i would take him to court, he then starts reading off of his script trying to tell me about bank refund policys "in america" obviously they are not running from florida, the automated voice is even in a forigen accent, i'd like to say european of some sort or canadian.

( also after yelling at this guy and being told that my account had been cancelled and that something has been sent to the refund department, i ended the conversation and tried to call back, BUT magicly the phone number has been disconnected, i called back again and got a differnt message from my phone, a cell phone, that the call could not be completed as dialed and then again that the number had been disconnected)

anyway, i am continually being charged $80 and the worst part is that i used a fake name to sign up for it, and i am a minor, and i used my grandpas card for the trial support, which was orginally 5 dollars, which i paid him back for, i no longer have to money to pay him back and i have no idea how to stop the chares, the only thing i can really think of is to have him talk to his credit card company and make sure that they can't make charges on his card, or to just get a completly differnt credit card?

i have no idea what to do about this, i need someones help, has anone been able to stop these people?

Josh
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-Rx/Miami-Florida-33126/Colon-Rx-Colon-Rx-will-never-cancel-continue-their-charges-of-80-Miami-Florida-422058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon Rx

Let Me Know If This Helps You At All....

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Josh, you didn't give the name of the company which shows on the package or on the credit card bill, but because Acai Berry & Colon Xr (that's the name from the company I work for) are in the script I read, I am assuming that it's the same company... www.SFLnutrition.com ...
I do have the direct business line that will get you through to an actual person...
If they still give you a hard time about canceling your order I suggest you write and make a copy (for your records) a formal cancelation letter to Reader's Choice & Aton Solutions at this address:

720 Aerovista Place # D
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805) 547-8610
(800) 843-4009

I haven't been working here long, but within the first few days of my employment, I have been rubbed the wrong way with this company. My gut feeling says to quit, but jobs are scarce right now and I have a family of three to support & I really can't afford to quit otherwise, I would.

I hope this information was of some help to you.