Complaint Review: ColonCure - Fullfillment - POMACAICLEANSE - GREENTEAPILLPOWER

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:North Mankato Minnesota
ColonCure - Fullfillment - POMACAICLEANSE - GREENTEAPILLPOWER
4650 SW 51st St., Bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

ColonCure - Fullfillment - POMACAICLEANSE - GREENTEAPILLPOWER Did not order How can this company get away with this?? Davie Florida

I ordered a teeth whitening kit over the internet, and was only to pay for the shipping and handling, I recieved the kit, and I also recieved a free sample of colon cure which I also paid shipping and handling for, apparently I ordered a free sample at the same time I made the order for the whitening kit. I recieved the free sample, and then recieved another product that I never ordered, Greentea Pill Power and was charged 89.31 to my creditcard, They also sent me Pomacaicleanse and charged my creditcard $88.97. They also charged my creditcard another $88.31 for the Coloncure. I tried calling them and they don't answer their phones. What a scam!!! They need to be shut down! Below is what appeared on my creditcard statement:

IP-BESTCOLONCLEANSE17(Other), POMACAICLEANSE Other),
(GREENTEAPILLPOWER/IPIOF(Other)

Debra W.
North Mankato, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColonCure-Fullfillment-POMACAICLEANSE-GREENTEAPILLPOWER/Davie-Florida-33314/ColonCure-Fullfillment-POMACAICLEANSE-GREENTEAPILLPOWER-Did-not-order-How-can-this-392312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColonCure - Fullfillment - POMACAICLEANSE - GREENTEAPILLPOWER