Complaint Review: ColonCure- NuBodi - Creative Edge Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Norwalk California
ColonCure- NuBodi - Creative Edge Marketing
5348 Vegas Drive #231 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ColonCure - NuBodi - Creative Edge Marketing Don't let them get away with it! Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered Colon Cure in mid-January. I got it like 10 days later. By then I was no longer interested, busy from work, so the next day which was Friday, I tried to call to cancel, and no answer (on a Saturday-their call center was closed). So I called on Monday to cancel... Nothing, the only messages that I get was "Sorry but u have reached us after business hours. " and when u do call at the right time, " It either no answer or "the othere recording says, that they are experiencing a high number of calls...to this day I have NOT been able to get a person to answer my calls. I have left several messages for them to call me back, my name and number....

It's always a been a busy signal or a recording saying they're really busy and for me to call later.
-When they take out from your checking account or credit card, and they will, dispute it with your bank or credit card company. It is unauthorized! You did not authorize them to take out $87.31. They're not anwering calls, other wise it would have been canceled!

Mando
Norwalk, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColonCure-NuBodi-Creative-Edge-Marketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/ColonCure-NuBodi-Creative-Edge-Marketing-Dont-let-them-get-away-with-it-Las-Vegas-Ne-307013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColonCure- NuBodi - Creative Edge Marketing