Complaint Review: ColonCure - Nubodi

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Whitesboro Texas
ColonCure - Nubodi
5348 Vegas Dr LasVegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ColonCure - Nubodi I e-mailed them for a sample that was 3.95 Now they charge my credit card $87.41 a MOnth Las Vegas Nevada

This colncure CO. Gave me a free sample if I paid the postage which was 3.95 I gave my credit card no. for the postage NOW their charging my account for 87.71 every 31 days without my permission you can not call they want answer . I have to call my credit card every month until they leave me alone. (((ROR REDACTED)))

Dewey
Whitesboro, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColonCure-Nubodi/LasVegas-Nevada-89108/ColonCure-Nubodi-I-e-mailed-them-for-a-sample-that-was-395-Now-they-charge-my-credit-ca-299127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColonCure - Nubodi