Complaint Review: ColonCure SWM/NUBODI

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
ColonCure SWM/NUBODI
# 231 5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ColonCure SWM/NUBODI Can't get through to cancel my order Las Vegas Nevada

I have been trying to cancel my order of ColonCure for the past three days because taking this has caused me to have abdominal cramps. Each time I call the line is busy and if I do get through I get a recording that the call volume is too high to call back later.

I tried to have my bank stop the charges and they said that because I have authorized this order that it was going to go through. I am sending a certified letter to this address letting them know that I will press charges, due to a lack of contact on their part to allow me to cancel this order, if they continue to charge my account.

Hal
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColonCure-SWMNUBODI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/ColonCure-SWMNUBODI-Cant-get-through-to-cancel-my-order-Las-Vegas-Nevada-304088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColonCure SWM/NUBODI