Complaint Review: ColonCure/Fullfillment

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:New Harbor Maine
4650 SW 51 St. Bay711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

ColonCureColonCure/Fullfillment Colon Cure Davie Florida

I ordered a teeth whitening kit over the internet, and was only to pay for the shipping and handeling, I recieved the kit, and I also recieved a free sample of colon cure and also paid shipping and handeling, apparently I ordered a free sample at the same time I made the order for the whitening kit. I recieved the free sample, and then recieved another product that I never ordered, of colon cure and was charged 89.95 to my checking account, I tried to call them and they don't answer their phone. I want my money back, becuase I never ordered this product.

Cynthia T
New Harbor, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColonCureFullfillment/Davie-Florida-33314/ColonCureColonCureFullfillment-Colon-Cure-Davie-Florida-373394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColonCure/Fullfillment