Complaint Review: Colonaid 700

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Haverhill Massachusetts
Colonaid 700
1210 Brand Glendale, California U.S.A.

Colonaid 700 scam company read reviews in web search rude liars Glendale California

I ordered this product through their email they sent out. I did trail off for about 5 dollars. Went on vacation and returned to find I was then charged 89 dollars and received another package of pills which I did not order. When I called them the day I returned the customer service rep stated I would not receive any more pills and appologized. He gave me email for request return number which I did. The person named Joey was very rude and said I would still be buying thepills because

I signed up for a membership. He said I should have read the fine print and referred me to the return policy which I did look at. The policy states all product must be returned within 15 days of their mailing. I called 10 days after it was mailed and they still would not accept it back stating I joined the membership and had 15 days from then. Their own policy does not state anything to do with membership and states all products must be returned within 15 days to get refund.

When I called them on this they tried to get me to settle and pay have of the amount. I sent the pills back anyway and sent all paperwork to my credit card company for reimbursement as they even would not honor their own return policy.

After searching the web I found web sites filed with complaints from hundreds of consumers. Dont get taken by these frauds. Fight back and contact your local authorities.
They also have the same product under a different name which is also suspicious

William
Haverhill, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonaid-700/Glendale-California/Colonaid-700-scam-company-read-reviews-in-web-search-rude-liars-Glendale-California-417636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonaid 700