Complaint Review: Colonial Acres Kennels

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — Liberty Twp Ohio
Colonial Acres Kennels
5373 Cincinnati Dayton Rd Liberty Twp, Ohio USA

Colonial Acres Kennels Colonial Acres, Colonial Acres Pet Resort Over Charging for Boarding Liberty Twp Ohio

I dropped my 2 dogs (13 lbs each) off on Friday at 5pm & picked them up on Sunday about 4:30pm. Their hours on Sunday are 3-6pm. My bill as for $145.00. THey charged me for 3 days & 2 dogs, although they stay in 1 kennel. and the dogs were there for less than 48 hours.

The normal place I use was booked & this place was close by so I thought, what the heck, I will just take them there! I've boarded dogs for many years & everywhere I go is relatively close in price. I just assumed $70-$90 when I arrived to pick them up & then I get slapped with a $145 bill! That's ludicrous! Sure, I should have checked beforehand if it were going to bother me this much, but I have SO much experience barding dogs & at many different locations, Inever in my wildest dreams would have imagined this!

Once I checked out I told the woman behind the counter, "You just Ensured I will NEVER come back to this place again."! Absolutely insane!

Also, their facilities arent very nice either. My dogs are white & when I picked them up they had yellow paws! This place is Pathetic! Don't trust them & definitely don't take your pets to them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Acres-Kennels/Liberty-Twp-Ohio-45044/Colonial-Acres-Kennels-Colonial-Acres-Colonial-Acres-Pet-Resort-Over-Charging-for-Boardi-1154984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Acres Kennels