Complaint Review: Colonial Home Warranty

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: JenniferD — Boca Raton Florida
Colonial Home Warranty
, Select State/Province USA

Colonial Home Warranty Denies every claim regardless, total ripoff, they just take your money and don't pay for any repairs florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Illegal practice of Colonial Hom Warranty

This home warranty service is completely useless. They use every possible excuse to deny homeowner claims. Although I had several claims while a member, they never paid for the repairs for a single one. The last time I made a claim, they told me that the policy was cancelled for non-payment. I told them I never received any notification of this. I got a new credit card replacing the one I had on this account and I would gladly have given them the new credit card number if I had only known that it was an issue. They claimed they sent an email just 3 days ago, which I never got. I asked them to reinstate the policy and they said no. Total waste of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Home-Warranty/Select-StateProvince/Colonial-Home-Warranty-Denies-every-claim-regardless-total-ripoff-they-just-take-your-m-1126458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Home Warranty

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Illegal practice of Colonial Hom Warranty

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

This company is completely a scam. I made several claims in past weeks, and never got a singal approval. They always made a reason to deny. Their phone is out of service as well as website (cannot log in) since last week. I just wondered how we can sue this company,and get money back. Any suggestions?
Thanks.