Complaint Review: Colonial Home Warranty

• Reported By: amodelman40 — Bremen Alabama
Colonial Home Warranty
1000 North West St. Wilmington, Delaware USA

Colonial Home Warranty This Company Is a Huge Rip Off Wilmington Delaware

i called Colonial with a needed repair to my AC. They sent me 2 different repairmen to fix the issue. They did not show up so I called each and was told they would not do work for this company as they would not pay them. I talked to David at Colonial and he told me to get someone to fix my AC. I did that and mailed a signed invoice to them.  They do not respond unless you call them. I call and they said they never got the invoice.When I did call David said he wanted the repair man to call him ?? I did this and they did nothing. I mailed a certified mail; invoice to them with a return receipt which I received.This rip off has gone on over 5 months and I still have not been paid. Now they want service records for the AC but for almost 6 month they did not need this. Just a way to not pay the claim. Crooks for sure. Please to not use this company.....Save your money. They need to closed down with all the complaints I find on line..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Home-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Colonial-Home-Warranty-This-Company-Is-a-Huge-Rip-Off-Wilmington-Delaware-1095411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Home Warranty