Complaint Review: Colonial Saving Mortgage in Ft.Worth, TX

• Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: Unknown — Lexington Park Maryland United States of America
Colonial Saving Mortgage in Ft.Worth, TX
2626 West Freeway Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Colonial Saving Mortgage Scam to take people homes/ Employees are rude and nasty to homeowners Fort Worth, Texas

I had my mortgage on a bi-weekly automatic deduction for all most 11 years with Colonial Savings. I decided to discontinue to pay all my bill on a monthly basises and sent them a letter as requested. I requested the take the last deduction with the last check for the month as regular and they did not do that, once they didn't do it they wait a week until I notice my account had the money still there, they I rush to send the money by over night fedex on the 28th of the month and they keep it until the next month, by that time the new monlthy payment was due and I purchased a cashiers check in the full amount and fedex that over night and by the next week they mail both check back. Colonial then tells me they had to have the check on one check only, by this time late fee are attached and they the new month is coming approaching.  They accured me of being 2 months of payments behind and I wasn't they had taking half of the fund for that month and just need to take the other half and the begining of the month they would have received the payment in full.  Something is wrong with this picture they before I can be late, not even a month they had sent someone to my home to look at my house, to do an assessment of the property. For them to start the process to forclosure on my house. If they think they have gotten away with this they are truely mistaken.  There rude and nasty unprofessional employees and Senior counseling get ready for the fight of your life. you are talking about my home. 11 years of bi-weekly payment out of my paycheck. and you think you are going to treat me this way. Get your lawyers because I got mind and let get started. You will never get my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Saving-Mortgage-in-FtWorth-TX/Fort-Worth-Texas-/Colonial-Saving-Mortgage-Scam-to-take-people-homes-Employees-are-rude-and-nasty-to-home-657300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Saving Mortgage in Ft.Worth, TX

spectacular