Complaint Review: Colonial Savings

• Reported By: Huss — Toledo Ohio United States of America
Colonial Savings
2626 West Freeway Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Colonial Savings Refuses to accept my payments. Fort Worth, Texas

I was late for a mortgage payment. I paid for the late payment and for the next months mortgage payment. Colonial Savings sent back my two payments because I didn't pay for the late charge of $27. I can't believe they're refusing over $2,000 for a simple $27 that I would  happily pay next month.  I called Julia Lester and she didn't want to help at all. In fact, she told me if I didn't pay within a week, she would start foreclosure procedures. I've had my mortage with Colonial for over 4 years and this was the first time I was ever late. Is this how you're suppose to treat your customers???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Savings/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Colonial-Savings-Refuses-to-accept-my-payments-Fort-Worth-Texas-776218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Savings