Complaint Review: Colonial Van Line

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: sehar — Organ New Mexico
Colonial Van Line
2000 North State Road 7, Margate FL 33063 , Select State/Province USA

Colonial Van Line Lied, want more money, sub-contracting job, not doing as I as told Margate Florida

I have been lied to as to the abilities of this company. This is include lied to with reference to moving dates and the cost involved. Multiable calls trying to get more money for extra insurence. They have sub-contracted my moving of house hold goods. No one has contacted me with reference to moving my vehicle (3rd party). Original broker named Russell has lied and all that have contacted me (total of 4 different individuals so far) have thretened to keep my deposit, along with Russell.

I have experessed my DISATISFACTION multiable times and have been given the runaroud and still have not had the move completed, nor have they cancelled the move. I am VERY DISATISFIED with this company!

Please do not put yourself through the missory of dealing with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Van-Line/Select-StateProvince/Colonial-Van-Line-Lied-want-more-money-sub-contracting-job-not-doing-as-I-as-told-Ma-1086949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Van Line