neighboring

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: trailerbuyer — Dallas Texas United States of America
Colony Cargo
681 Ben H Hill Dr. West Fitzgerald, Georgia United States of America

Colony Cargo www.trailersforless.com Colony Cargo is a fraud. They make themselves look like the factory or a brand online LIARS!Fitzgerald, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong info

I looked online. found what sounded like a good deal on a trailer and bought it from Tim Wood. They made it look like they were a large factory on the website. all the trailers were branded Colony Cargo. He told me it was going to be of very high quality. When I got there to pick it up they were located in some small building like a barn out in the boony's. They had like 5 trailers on the whole property and the decals from the factory that built the trailer were removed and they had put their own decals on the trailer...trying to look like it was the actual brand. The trailer was crappy. The side were horribly wrinkled. It had screws comming out. There was a ding in the side front. They had told me that it was the best trailer I could get in S. Ga but it wasnt trimmed out at all compared to my friends trailer..that had been bought from another factory in same town. I think its ok to be small and sell trailers but why lie and make yourself look like something your not. and why sell such crap. They told me that I could take it or leave it but my deposit was not getting returned. So I took it. The warranty said that if I had a problem I had to bring it back to Ga to get it fixed Very dissapointed. I know why they lied...because that little place would never sell anything if they told the truth. DO NOT BUY A TRAILER FROM THESE GUYS they buy the crappiest trailers they can buy to get the price low.  FRAUD!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colony-Cargo/Fitzgerald-Georgia-31750/Colony-Cargo-wwwtrailersforlesscom-Colony-Cargo-is-a-fraud-They-make-themselves-look-li-923974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colony Cargo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong info

AUTHOR: woody - (United States of America)

Colony Cargo is not now or has not ever been associated with in any shape from or fashion with trailersforless.com and this report is a complete falsehood. Colony Cargo does not represent itself as the factory and  it is clearly stated on the our web site that we are an internet DEALER!! I rather doubt that this guy ever bought a trailer from us.

Woody