Complaint Review: Colopure Advanced

• Submitted: Wed, November 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: Janet — Ogden Utah United States of America

Colopure Advanced PISSED OFF CONSUMER! COLOPURE IS A SCAM!!! Internet

So I ordered Colopure they shipped it out on the 1st, I recieved it on the 3rd and I got billed for it on the 5th.  I was told that I had 10 days to try their product before I would be billed.  I called and cancelled it within the 10 days and they still billed me 87 dollars.  I called to get it refunded and they refused.  I also requested a corporate number and they refused to give me the number.  The only thing they said they would do for me is give me a 20 dollar credit and send me another bottle of the product as well as bill me for that.  Even after all of that they still refused to give me any information.  They say you have a ten day trial period by the time you get the product you have only like four days to try the product which they bill you before the time period is even up.  So in other words you are screwed from the time you sign up for this program from the get go.  It makes me angry how companies like this can screw people and we have no reprocution that we can do.  There has got to be a way to make it right.

Sincerely,

Janet C

mailto: (((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colopure-Advanced/internet/Colopure-Advanced-PISSED-OFF-CONSUMER-COLOPURE-IS-A-SCAM-Internet-660450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colopure Advanced