Complaint Review: Colopure, Central Coast Nutra

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Colopure, Central Coast Nutra
2375 E. Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Colopure, Central Coast Nutra RIP OFF Phoenix Arizona

On 10/4 I ordered a sample of colopure for $1 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Instead, the company charged my account $45.85. I immediately emailed them and told them to cancel the order and refund my money by 10/6 because it was obvious they were crooked. I told them I would file complaints with the AG and BBB. After 5 emails, and several phone calls I have gotten no response and the funds are still gone from my bank account. I have filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau and filed a fraud report with the bank, who will refund me the money and investigate this company for fraud. When calling them you are unable to speak to anyone or leave a message. It is obvious this is nothing but a fly by night rip off company. The BBB has hundreds of complaints and most are unresolved due to the company refusing to respond to the BBB or consumer. These crooks need to be put out of business and the owners put in jail.

Kuehnkat
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colopure-Central-Coast-Nutra/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Colopure-Central-Coast-Nutra-RIP-OFF-Phoenix-Arizona-379841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colopure, Central Coast Nutra