Complaint Review: Color Solutions

Color Solutions
2300-C Plantside Drive louisville, Kentucky USA

Color Solutions Body Shop Alternatives Groupon rip-off louisville Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Our Apologies

I purchased a Groupon in May '13 that expired in Aug 5, '13 for car detailing.  I called to schedule an appt and was given the first available date of Nov 12, 2013.   I called back without revealing that I had a Groupon and got an appointment the same week.   I filed a complaint wiht Groupon as was told that Color Solutions would contact me within 3 business days.  I never hear from them and subsequently had my money refunded by Groupon (not really refunded but given a Groupon credit which I'm not wild about based on this experience).  I feel the offer of a Groupon deal by Color Solutions and then given an appt date in November for car detailing is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Color-Solutions/louisville-Kentucky-40299/Color-Solutions-Body-Shop-Alternatives-Groupon-rip-off-louisville-Kentucky-1075355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Color Solutions

Our Apologies

AUTHOR: ColorSolutions - ()

We apologize you were unable to experience our great work here.  We do stay very booked and can only allow so many slots each day for the Groupon vouchers, which is typically about 7-8 Groupon appointments a day.  We also have to allow room for the multiple dealerships we work with in the area.

If a customer is wanting to have more services done, we do try to allow a slot every couple days to try and accomidate them, especially for they can leave it here for a couple days.

We do constantly stay busy, and when we do provide an excellent discounted service we do get booked out quite aways especially during the summer.  We have even had returning customers book appointments in January for the summer months.

So I do greatly apologize for this inconvenience regarding the scheduling, but we are continuing to grow so we can accomidate more customers.  We look forward to hopefully doing business with you in the future!