Complaint Review: Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2017

• Reported By: Mat — APO AP California USA
Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
22470 E. 6th Parkway, Suite 110 Aurora, Colorado USA

Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E470 License Plate Tolls Toll road Aurora Colorado

It appears that E470 is still conducting business with predatory billing practices. I used E470 once will visiting Colorado on Jun 25 2016. I received a bill in September for $13.90, a $5 late fee was already attached. Note I never received a first notice. I'm not the type of person that is going to make a big deal over $5, an hour on the phone is not worth $5 to me. I paid it on their website and received an email payment confirmation. Fast forward to January 2017 I now received a bill with a extra $20 late fee attached and a letter from an attorney. WTF! I paid this bill and I have a confirmation. I emailed them several times, as I live in another country. The responses I get are ridiculous. The NUMBERED customer service agent respond with generic prewritten response. Something along the line of 'sorry for the inconvenience, you can go to our website to pay your tolls', not of them ever addressed the fact that I have already paid the tolls. The other thing that amazes me is that you go on their website and they have all of these phony statements that they claimed to have mailed out, this is unspeakable. My address is correct with the DMV. There is no excuse to not have received notices, which leads to the conclusion that they in fact never sent them. These people are slimy in the way the conduct business! It’s going to cost me of $40 to travel on this road one time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-E-470-Express-Toll-and-Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-/Aurora-Colorado-80018/Colorado-E-470-Express-Toll-and-Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-E470-License-Plat-1349016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP