• Report: #719068

• Reported By: Donna — Saint George Utah United States of America
Colorado River Adventures
Julian, California United States of America

Colorado River Adventures K.Q. Ranch Rip Off Rude Lies Cheat Julian, California

We joined this campground with many promises.  We were told one thing and after we paid 7000
dollars in full , we then got the full picture.  We never use the campground except once a year , when we are using the free week in a Cabin.  We were told our fees were locked in and we would receive
the Cabin one week each year free of charge.  Now they want a 50 dollar nonrefundable deposit on top on the 365. 00 we pay each year. I had a Lawyer send a letter to them and their responce is we can do anything we want. Her name is Lisa in accounting that made this comment.

Also they made a mistake in billing me and had some address I have never heard of and I have no idea where they got it.  I sent in my payment 3 months early of 350 for my dues.  Because I did not have a bill I was off 15 dollars.  They made the mistake and are charging me a 10 dollar late fee.
When ever you want to talk to someone they are rude. I would steer clear of this camp resort as they do not care about you or taking care of the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-River-Adventures/Julian-California-/Colorado-River-Adventures-KQ-Ranch-Rip-Off-Rude-Lies-Cheat-Julian-California-719068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado River Adventures