Lemon

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:fort mohave Arizona
Colorado River Hearing
Kingman, Arizona U.S.A.

Colorado River Hearing scared me down when owner chased me down Ripoff Kingman Arizona

I was walking out of one hearing aid place getting batteries for my dad. I stopped a few blocks away to get a soda and while in the drive through this man jumped up at me in my car put his hands on the window and asked "did you just leave that hearing aid place?" I said yes and he was shouting at me though my car window like a mad man how he owned another hearing aid place in town known as colorado river hearing and his son owned this one and told me his son was every dirty word under the sun. He acted like a mad man and after the incident this week at the college in West Virginia I was frightened.

I called this place and left a message how I didnt appreciate being assulted like that. This man has some issues with his son that is fine but assulting people who walk out of that business makes me wonder what was wrong with him.

Stevens
fort mohave, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-River-Hearing/Kingman-Arizona-86401/Colorado-River-Hearing-scared-me-down-when-owner-chased-me-down-Ripoff-Kingman-Arizona-244640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado River Hearing