Complaint Review: Colorado Springs health Partners CO

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: dave — Colorado Springs Colorado
Colorado Springs health Partners CO
1625 Medical Center point Ste 200 Colorado Springs, Select State/Province USA

Colorado Springs health Partners CO Doctor Denton od being sent to wrong doctor and not seeing doctor and being charged for nothing Colorado Springs Colorado Spring

*UPDATE Employee: Colorado Springs Health Partners, PC Formal Response

I went to Colorado springs Health partners on 1/7/2014 and saw my doctor and she was suppost to send me to a OP doctor and it was suppost to be an eye medical doctor well she sent me to a OD doctor that sells Glasses I was in the wrong office I was sent to wrong doctor it was a mistake by my regular doctor so billing office told me I owed nothing and now I am getting a bunch of bills and on 7/12/2014 I got a bill from a collections telling me because I did not pay bill I was kick out of Colorado springs health partners and not aloud to get medical treatment anymore and this is on a bill that is .0 I did not owe nothing  the billing office told me there office is all messed up and there fireing and hireing people and they don't no what is going on so I am denide medical treatment because they don't no what is going on . this is the 4th time things like this has happened with this doctors group  I am getting bills for not going there when I have no apointments there when I go I get bills for a Broken neck I never had a broken neck ever in my life they are so messed up this is a bad doctors group to go to. [continued below]....

.....

for 8 years I have been mistreated at this doctors group I have not changed doctors because there is no other dotors group in Colorado springs. I am a Vet I was in the Army I got hurt in Vietbam and I am 100% Disabled and it is hard for me to get to other places.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-Springs-health-Partners-CO/Colorado-Springs-Select-StateProvince-80907/Colorado-Springs-health-Partners-CO-Doctor-Denton-od-being-sent-to-wrong-doctor-and-not-s-1161873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado Springs health Partners CO

Colorado Springs Health Partners, PC Formal Response

AUTHOR: CSHP Marketing - ()

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience and want to rectify this situation, however due to the limited information described in your Ripoff comment, we are unable to determine how to contact you directly. Please contact our Patient Advocacy office at 719-866-6575 or email: PatientAdvocate@cshp.net.