Avenue

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Colorado Technical University
4405 N Chestnut St Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Colorado Technical University CTU Online This school is a waste of money, time and effort. Colorado Springs Colorado

*Consumer Comment: really?

For any potential students of Colorado Technical University, let me save you the frustration of what this school has to offer.  I transfered to this school to get my Masters Degree, and the university painted a great picture of what the school had to offer.  I made A's and B's throughout the whole coarse until the last class, where I misterously failed that last class.  My insturctor at the time had claimed he could not see one of my big assignment papers and had deemed that one of my other assignments was not a passing submitted paper, so I made a point to not only resubmit the paper on the schools submit assignments site, but also emailed him the attachments of the assisgnment to correct the situtation.  In the end, I still failed the coarse.  Having to retake the same class, I submitted the same papers and passed with a B+.  To top it off my employer was making tuition payments to this university, plus my student loans, this university did not submit the bill ontime for me to be able to bill my employer within the allotted time frame with which my employer needs to make the payments to the univeristy, I did not recieve the requests for three months of tuition requests until after I had finished the coarse.  Due to this my balance from the unpaid tuition payments left me with a balance of approximately $7,000.  I had to practicially beg the univeristy to take one of the payments that my employer reluctantly agreed to pay, due to the late tuition payment request that the univeristy submitted for, this has caused the univeristy to put a hold on me recieving my degree, that I have worked so hard to earn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-Technical-University/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/Colorado-Technical-University-CTU-Online-This-school-is-a-waste-of-money-time-and-effort-930288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado Technical University

really?

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

coarse...  misterously ...

They really let you graduate with poor spelling skills?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC