Complaint Review: Colorado Technical University

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: chatty051 — Akron Ohio
Colorado Technical University
4435 N Chestnut St, Ste E Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Colorado Technical University VRAP benefits not payable to me if I did not do a electronic signature to make high monthly payments. Colorado Springs Colorado

*Consumer Comment: question

06/01/2013

Today I was told that in order for my VRAP benefits to be payable to me or for me to be approved for the VRAP program, that I would have to sign an electronic agreement stating that starting in August 2013 that I would have to make payments of $811 per month.  That is one of my SSDI checks which I use to survive on and pay my rent with.  How come this school can have a person sign an agreement and the VRAP government education funds are not even officially approved as of yet?

Now I do not know if I can legally close my bank accounts and open a new one up so that they will not automatically be able to take monies from my bank account in August.  Need help in resolving this issue before it is too late!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-Technical-University/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/Colorado-Technical-University-VRAP-benefits-not-payable-to-me-if-I-did-not-do-a-electron-1055603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado Technical University

question

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

I'm a little confused. What are they asking you to make monthly payments on?