Complaint Review: Colorado best autos/wheatridge

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: vicki — denver Colorado
Colorado best autos/wheatridge
12505 w 44th st wheatridge, Colorado United States of America

Colorado best autos/wheatridge Paul/finance mgr.... As a 60 year old woman I went and bought a car from them, the did fix the coolant leak and the fluid for the emergency break but they are refusing to fix the oil leak which I did not notice until I go wheatridge, Colorado

I purchased a car and and it is used from Colorardo Best Autos...I am 60 years old and woman who was by myself purchasing a good transportation car. Yes I am aware that it is a 97 ford tarus and it has 136,113 miles on it.  I did not notice the oil leak until I got home.  They will not take care of it and they should.  I took it to a mechanic in Englewood and they said it would be at least 2,000 to fix.  I bought a warranity so fix it please.  I want a running car.  I drive to Denver every day and need my car running. I want this matter taken care of asap.  They said they can not do it......Talk to Paul, finance mgr and nothing gets done and he liars about things......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-best-autoswheatridge/wheatridge-Colorado-80033/Colorado-best-autoswheatridge-Paulfinance-mgr-As-a-60-year-old-woman-I-went-and-boug-1044800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado best autos/wheatridge