Complaint Review: Colorado school of phlebotomy

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mkalp — Valley Center Kansas United States of America
Colorado school of phlebotomy
102 s Tejon st suite 1100 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Colorado school of phlebotomy Not giving me my certificate after passing my class Colorado Springs , Colorado

After completing the class on October 6-7 2012 with a score of 97% on finial, I was told my certificate would be mailed out within a week. I didn't receive it after a week and a half so I called, I was told a new on was being sent out mine must have been lost.

One week later still no certificate, I called again but didn't get an answer. So I sent an email again I was told that they would send me a email copy of my certificate and send me another signed copy and send it to me along with a tracking number.

Days later I still haven't received anything. I called again and was told by a different person this time that she would look into it, still nothing.

It's almost a month now and I don't have anything to show for my $ 375.00 I spent on this class. I'm still sending emails and trying to call but I'm getting no answers at all it is as if they are ignoring me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-school-of-phlebotomy/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80903/Colorado-school-of-phlebotomy-Not-giving-me-my-certificate-after-passing-my-class-Colorad-962630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado school of phlebotomy