Complaint Review: Colorapples

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: ingkanit — Switzerland Other Switzerland
Colorapples

Colorapples delivers faulty headlamp and fails to replace it or to refund it Internet, Internet

I ordered a headlamp with battery from Colorapples for about $77. When the package arrived I discovered that the headlamp would not work when I connected it to the freshly recharged battery, so either the headlamp or the battery was faulty.

I contacted their customer service and their representative asked me in Google-translated English to "test" whether the headlamp or the battery was faulty without telling me how I could do that given the items they sent me. Their advices read like: "please Charging head with a wire export link light fittings,
if the lamp is lights and it mean batteries is broken"

After repeatedly telling them that I didn't see how to do their proposed tests they now stopped responding to my emails altogether. Their customer service seems to be either completely incompetent or fraudulent. Don't be fooled by their professionally looking website when thinking about purchasing in this online store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorapples/internet/Colorapples-delivers-faulty-headlamp-and-fails-to-replace-it-or-to-refund-it-Internet-In-978990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorapples