Complaint Review: Colorful Impressions

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — Land O Lakes Florida United States of America
Colorful Impressions
440 E. 25th Street Suite 55 Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Colorful Impressions Excuse-untruth, Excuse-lie, Excuse...you get the picture. Tacoma, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Issued

I placed a custom order for window films on 12/2/10.  When queried about my order, the seller responded each time by email that she was working on my order with an expected shipment the next week on:  1/10/11, 2/16/11, 3/7/11, 4/8/11, and 4/15/11.  Yes, those were five separate responses with a promised next week shipment.  Her honesty is seriously in doubt.

I know, I've been a fool for letting this go for so long but I hoped she would come through with the product.  The films are done by hand and I expected that they would take a while, but certainly nothing like over five months that have passed.

The seller will not return my phone calls and has stopped responding by email.  I requested that she refund my money through PayPal- still no action.  The seller's website currently shows no shipping information for my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorful-Impressions/Tacoma-Washington-98421/Colorful-Impressions-Excuse-untruth-Excuse-lie-Excuseyou-get-the-picture-Tacoma-Wa-727265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorful Impressions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Colorful Impressions - (USA)

Due to family issues we were unable to complete the customers order.  We did make many promises and we do apologise for that. A full refund has been issued. Thank you.

Colorful Impressions