Complaint Review: Colorlens4less.com

• Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:spanish fork Utah
Colorlens4less.com
www.colorlens4less.com Internet Hong Kong

Colorlens4less.com SENT 3 PAIRS OF PLANO CONTACTS WHEN I ORDERED -4.75, THEN RETURNED ITEM AND NO REPLY NO REFUND HONG KONG Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: The risks of ordering online

THIS COMPANY IS EXTREMELY RUDE. THE FIRST PAIR I ORDERED CAME 1.5 MONTHS AFTER I ORDRED THEM, AND THEN INSIDE THE PACKAGE THEY ONLY SENT ONE PAIR WHEN I ORDRED TWO PAIRS. TOOK WEEKS FOR A RESPONSE TO MY EMAILS. THEN THEY SENT ME 3 WRONG PAIRS OF PLANO CONTACTS WHEN I ALWAYS ORDER 3 PAIRS OF -4.75, I EMAILED., AND COLORLENS4LESS.COM TOLD ME TO SHIP THE 3 PAIRS OF PLANO BACK. I HAVE AND NOW ITS BEEN ANOTHER MONTHS THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY EMAILS AND THE NUMBER PROVIDED IS A FAKE NUMBER ONLINE. THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND. I NEVER RECEIVED THE REFUND AND AND LOST $100.00+.

Ilovelife
spanish fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorlens4lesscom/internet/Colorlens4lesscom-SENT-3-PAIRS-OF-PLANO-CONTACTS-WHEN-I-ORDERED-475-THEN-RETURNED-ITEM-450345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorlens4less.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The risks of ordering online

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

There are a number of websites online that offer contacts and eyeglasses online that are very shady. I can understand why people would want to order online to try to save money, instead of going to your local optical shop or a retail chain store, but be careful for what you wish for. I adivse everyone when they come in to my office and tell me they want to order their glasses or contacts online to check out the websites you want to order from and research them out. If it seems too good to be true, then it usually is.