Complaint Review: Coloslim

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Debra the Detective — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Coloslim

ColoSlim Total and complete ripp off, stay away from these crooks! Internet

This company is a total and complete ripp off. I got an email to complete 3 offers and I would get 2 Apple Ipads for free and I participated in an offer for ColoSlim which was suppose to be $1 for a free trial. That was a lie. I was charged $8.32 to get the free trial and 8 days after I got the bottle of pills, I was charged $78.41.

The pills don't work, they made me sick and that is how I guess you loose weight with this ripp off product. Today when I called to get a return authorization number to send the bottle of pills back that didn't even work and I was told that so sorry, my free trial is over and I am stuck with the pills and the charge of $78.41. I asked the man I was talking to if there was gold in these pills because they aren't even worth the $8.32 that I had already paid for the free trial and he was beyond rude.

When I called my bank to dispute the charge, I bank with JP Morgan Chase Bank, I was informed that many customers of the bank have filed disputes like mine because this is a big ripp off. I have filed a claim with the Attorney General's office, next I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Unless you want to get totally ripped off, don't do business with this shady company and their products that they charge an arm and a leg for that don't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coloslim/internet/ColoSlim-Total-and-complete-ripp-off-stay-away-from-these-crooks-Internet-584014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coloslim