Complaint Review: Colotrim

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: jennifer — cordova Tennessee United States of America
Colotrim

Colotrim Double Charging--SCAM! Internet

I saw online where a tv reporter tried Java Coffee and Colotrim together for a few weeks and lost a lot of weight. There was a deal going on at the time for a trial and with the coupon ended up being about $2.95 for each. So I thought I'd try it out. I ordered both and it confirmed they both went through. I never got email confirmations for either..

About 5 days later I received the Java coffee, but still had not received the colotrim. I hadn't noticed that it had come out of my bank account so I just didn't worry about it. 1 month after I ordered the Colotrim it shows up at my house. Now online, somewhere it says that if you don't cancel within 2 weeks of placing your order you will get charged $79 for the next shipment. I never cancelled because I never got the trial.

4 days after I received the trial I got charged $79. I emailed them to cancel any future orders. [continued below]....
..... 3 days later I got charged another $79. I was livid so I called the company. I told her what was going on and she said I should not have gotten charged, but her supervisor needed to look at it. Unfortunately the supervisor was in a meeting and would call me back by the next morning. Of course I never got a call. This was a thursday. Monday I called back and their system was down and I was asked to call back tuesday.

I was busy tuesday so I called back wednesday. The call would never go through. It would hang up before it even rang. If it did happen to go through and start ringing it would eventually go to a busy signal.

This has been about 2 weeks now that I have been trying to call them with no answer, but they have taken $160 and I haven't gotten anything in the mail. Now I don't know what to do because they only have 1 number online and they won't respond to emails!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colotrim/internet/Colotrim-Double-Charging-SCAM-Internet-729050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colotrim