Complaint Review: Colton Rv

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — west seneca New York United States of America
Colton Rv
southwestern Blvd Orchard Park, New York United States of America

Colton Rv Tim (finance guy) Lied, stalled, then out of spite keeps running credit just to lower my credit score for the future! Orchard Park, New York

We went to Colton Rv on our way home from our camping trip, they were open on a holiday! That should have been our first clue!

We found a trailer, we loved it!

told them lets buy it!

They ran our credit told us we were approved, asked us for a down payment told us our payment amount and had us sign the finance agreement and told us our trailer would be ready for pick up 3 days later.

Then the problems started, I called to find out what time we could pick up the trailer, they told me they are trying to "button - up" the loan.

Tim told me he would call me back, 6 phone messages later, he called back, now he needs my tax return, (which he couldnt read a schedule C to save his soul)

I told him numerous times, If you cant do the loan why did you cash my check the very next day?

I told him, I just want my money back!

Forget the whole thing!

I was told I couldnt have my money back till the next week

I insisted, as did my husband, and we did receive our money back.

Tim in turn just keeps running our credit just to spite us!

Everytime they run your credit, your credit score drops 2 points, so this jerk just keeps running it so our score would be to low to finance a camper through another dealer, WHAT A JERK!!!

Maybe if he knew how to do his job right, there wouldnt be a problem!

These people do nothing but lie, cheat and steal! BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colton-Rv/Orchard-Park-New-York-/Colton-Rv-Tim-finance-guy-Lied-stalled-then-out-of-spite-keeps-running-credit-just-to-892359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colton Rv