allowances

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Columbia House DVD Club
PO Box 91605 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House DVD Club ripoff Indianapolis Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Columbia House Sucks

NO Costomer Service!!

I have tried to return a "directors slection" which is automaticly sent , and have played the game and requested the return postage sticker, and they have sent me 2 empty letters w/o stickers. I tried to make contact today for a few hours looping in recordings, because I recived a bill with late payment attached, for this item. I made contact with a human, and they could not help me, sent me to the automated line, and said I should write a letter.

This is quite posably the WORST company I have ever delt with, if you are a memeber QUIT, if you are thinking about it DONT!!

Jodi
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD-Club/Indianapolis-Indiana-46291/Columbia-House-DVD-Club-ripoff-Indianapolis-Indiana-178403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD Club

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Columbia House Sucks

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

I had an account with them also...I would get the "Congratulations-you fulfilled your obligations of purchase" emails and then I would call to cancel my account, after confirming with them I had purchased everything I needed to, and then they would proceed to tell me I couldn't cancel because I still had to buy more DVD's. It is such a crock---I received an email from them once about a sale going on and that any purchase during the sale counted towards your committment. Miraculously, they have no idea what I'm talking about, even though I purchased 3 DVD's during that sale under the false impression they would count towards total purchases. Not to mention the Director's Cuts that were sent back 5 months ago, but never showed up again at the warehouse until I called to complain about it.
I told her I didn't care what their records showed and that I wanted her to cancel my account. She had the balls to ask where I wanted the final bill sent...I told her she could shove it up her ___ for all I cared. Well, I got a bill 2 weeks later anyway---they say I owe them $26.32 for my final CD. Isn't that interesting considering they say a DVD of $19.99 will count as a purchase...why then is my final bill not for $19.99, considering my balance was $0 when I called to cancel??

I will never do business with them again, nor will I recommend anyone else to. And if I hear of anyone I know even contemplating it, I will try my hardest to talk them out of it....

This so called offer is a rip-off.....