Complaint Review: Columbia House DVD Club

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
Columbia House DVD Club
Indianapolis Inidanapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House DVD Club Billed My Credit Card repeatedly...crooks Inidanapolis Indiana

Columbia House DVD Club continues to bill my credit card every month for DVDs that I have not ordered. I was lucky enough to actually talk to a human being once (just once) and supposedly cancelled my menbership, or at least I thought I did.

Ha! They did not cancel it. Now I continue to send the blankety blank DVD back every month. I don't have the account number anymore because I threw it out when I thought they had cancelled my membership as I requested them to do. Now in order to get the account number, I will have to open the DVD that comes every month. Then I will have to pay for it to be mailed back to them and that is not going to happen. I am through paying anything to do with them.

So I guess I will continue to call the credit card company every month and have them remove the charges to this horrible company and Columbia will continue to pay for the mailing back. This will go on until they get smart enough (NEVER) to see that this is costing them money now.

Deb
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD-Club/Inidanapolis-Indiana/Columbia-House-DVD-Club-Billed-My-Credit-Card-repeatedlycrooks-Inidanapolis-Indiana-251516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD Club