• Report: #193446

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Columbia House DVD Club
1400 N. Fruitridge Avenue Terre Haute, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House DVD Club Ripoff They sent me Unsolicited Mailings, Fraudulent Use of my Credit Card failed to cancel my membership Terre Haute Indiana

After repeated attempts to cancel my account, EIGHT to be exact, I received a Collections notice from the DVD club stating that they reported my account as Unsatisfactory to a credit reporting agency, not to mention added more late and finance charges to a DVD I NEVER solicited, ordered, or received. I cancelled my membership in June 2005, they claim they sent me a dvd in Dec 2005 and that I've been enjoying it and they want their money.

There is no way possible to communicate with a human being, regardless of all of the supposed secret phone numbers listed. I am convinced that they do not even receive the emails from the customer service site. I emailed just today to test it out and opted to receive a copy to myself and I never received it.

I am sending them a snail mail correspondence in the hope that someone receives it. If anyone has any advice, please email me

Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD-Club/Terre-Haute-Indiana-47811/Columbia-House-DVD-Club-Ripoff-They-sent-me-Unsolicited-Mailings-Fraudulent-Use-of-my-Cre-193446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD Club