Complaint Review: Columbia House DVD Club

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel Kendrick — Plano Texas United States of America
Columbia House DVD Club

Columbia House DVD Club I found out that Columbia house was listed on my credit report and I had never heard of them I have been ripped off. You can't get contact information without joining a which time they will rip you of columbia house dvd club anybody can spoof Internet

*Consumer Comment: I have also been ripped off by these scammers

Anyone can use just your name to spoof free videos at Columbia house DVD club. I have heard from others that you just keep getting dvds without ordering them. You are charged of course. I never got any dvds but they show up on my credit report. Because they sell the debt as soon as possible and the buyer reposts it as new. this is illegal and tantamount to fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD-Club/internet/Columbia-House-DVD-Club-I-found-out-that-Columbia-house-was-listed-on-my-credit-report-and-857562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD Club

I have also been ripped off by these scammers

AUTHOR: JZelaya - ()

I was only 18 when I started receiving bills from this company. I am now 26 and I am still trying to remove this negative information from my credit report. Every 3 months I receive a bill from different collectors stating that I owe moeny. I never received anything from them. This company is horrible. They are no longer on my credit report and I continue to receive bills. I absolutely despise this company. They are a bunch of Scammers.