Complaint Review: Columbia House DVD

• Reported By: Mila — Jenkintown Pennsylvania United States of America
Columbia House DVD
PO Box 91601, Internet United States of America

Columbia House DVD Scammers, liars,agressive, arrogant, Internet

I closed my account with them twice after realized that those guys simple scammers in 2009. After one year they send me bill for $133 and I called them again. They said that it is memebership fee and account is not closed. I refused to pay saying that I cancelled my membership twice a year ago. The representative was rude and kept asking how I will pay. Ididn't. They placed this bill to collection agency in 2010 and damaged my credit score.

Now 2 years later after I moved to another state  they placed it to collection again, never conatacted me or notify about their action. I saw it today in my credit file. It's insane! How many times they will damage my credit history for the mone I never owned them???Please advise where I can report these people, because it's very harmful for me right now!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD/internet/Columbia-House-DVD-Scammers-liarsagressive-arrogant-Internet-851898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD