Complaint Review: Columbia House Dvd Club

• Updated: Sun, July 22, 2007

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
Columbia House Dvd Club
Scarabrough, Ontario Canada

Columbia House Dvd Club I don't know where columbia house found my email but I guess they got it from internet.CH enrolled me without my permission Scarabrough Ontario

Columbia house dvd club sent to me a cd of destiney child and a dvd(Just like heavens)to avoid problem I paid for the cd and the dvd.I didn't apply for membership but then I saw that they enrolled me in the club without my permission.They sent to me a number of bills that Iam unable to pay for and cds that I don't even like to listen to.I don't know where they got my email address from but I believe they got it from the internet and sign me into their program.

Three weeks ago, they sent me an unwanted christian cd and dvd,and a cutting board that they said for free if I pay for the cd and dvd.I sent back their cd and dvd to them but again they sent me another unwanted cd that I didn't order,even thought Iam a low incomed and a student.and they said they didn't recieve the cd ad dvd that I sent,even thought put the correct address that they sent me.

Why would those people put me in trouble althought I didn't look for trouble.I hope someone can help me out and see how badly this company is treating people.

Diana
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2007 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-Dvd-Club/Scarabrough-Ontario/Columbia-House-Dvd-Club-I-dont-know-where-columbia-house-found-my-email-but-I-guess-they-262462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House Dvd Club