Complaint Review: Columbia House

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2003

• Reported By:Modesto ca
Columbia House
1400 N. Fruitrige Ave Terrie Hute, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House Video Club stealing my money, and charging me for videos I sent back already payed for. Won't refund! ripoff Terrie Hute Indiana

Like so many others, I am being screwed by Columbia house. I payed for ICE AGE video 12-31 (for 13.27), not by choice it was a directors selection,I actually tried to stop it from coming from the website but was too late, and it came to my house. I took it back without opening it and paid to send it back with a tracer tag on it, US postal service.

Ok no problem, They should refund me my money, or give me a new video right? NO the turds! I wrote them over and over requesting they refund my 13.27 that they took from my CC, they said it would take 6 weeks for them to get the video and then credit me back. Well guess what, The postal office conformation was only 5 days later, the movie made it back through their postal office, and to its final destination. But when I wrote them 3 times and asked for them to take care of this they did not even reply back. I have payed them $100s and recived a nice collection- some customer service.

And you would think that just not getting the 13.27 was bad enough? Right? NO These Jerks have the nerve to Bill me full price for a video I have already paid for $30.97 + a $1.00 late pament charge --bull$!*%!! I never even received another bill! This is CrapiePoop!

I want there Owners Name and Address and phone #. I want to get the personal e-mails of all the people who work there, and I want to flood them with all my pooppie dooo that gets sent to me. Any Ideas?

Whisper
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2003 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House/Terrie-Hute-Indiana-47811/Columbia-House-Video-Club-stealing-my-money-and-charging-me-for-videos-I-sent-back-alread-49145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House