Complaint Review: Columbia Telecommunications #FRY-22SPR

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Columbia Telecommunications #FRY-22SPR
rebates@columbiatel.com Farmingdale, New York U.S.A.

Columbia Telecommunications #FRY-22SPR ripoff, never received $25 rebate Farmingdale New York

On Nov 8, 2003 we purchasted items from Fry's Electronics, invoice # 2540542 and received the rebate receipt to complete in order to obtain a $25.00 rebate for item # 3672185, 2-way radios 2 pack. The expiration date was 12/31/2009.

Nov 11, 2003 I mailed the rebate form. On Feb 2, 2004 I called 1 800 889 7434 and spoke to Lilia who stated it was still in process and gave me reference # 7775 and that I should receive it within a few week.

On Mar 17, 2004 I called and spoke to Barbara who stated the check had not gone out yet but it was approved and that I should receive the check soon. Barbara stated there was a large volume of responses to the rebate, evidently more than expected.

On April 26, I called and left a message for Columbia Rebate to call me. Also in April (unknown exact dates) my husband called several times and left messages. On May 6, since we never received a return call nor a message to confirm they received our calls and for us to contact them, I sent them an email and only received a note that they received my email.

Today i tried to access the website again and was unable to get anything. As of the date of this report (June 8) we have yet to receive the $25.00 rebate.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2004 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Telecommunications-FRY-22SPR/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Columbia-Telecommunications-FRY-22SPR-ripoff-never-received-25-rebate-Farmingdale-New-Y-1032148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Telecommunications #FRY-22SPR