Complaint Review: Columbia Telecommunications Group

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2004

• Reported By:Wesley Chapel Florida
Columbia Telecommunications Group
174 Milbar Blvd Farmingdale, New York U.S.A.

Columbia Telecommunications Group ripoff Received rebate $14.99 and cashed it at my bank, came back non-sufficient funds and now I had to pay $14.99 + $7.00 return fee total cost. $21.99 Farmingdale New York

Received rebate check for $14.99 for a Scooby Doo palm for addresses. Cashed it at my bank then the check was returned to me for non-sufficient funds and now I had to pay $14.99 + $7.00 return fee total cost $21.99.

I have the return check. Bank on check is:

Suffolk County National Bank
West Babylon, New York 11704

I know this has to be illegal.

I will never purchase anything of this company again.

Velda
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Telecommunications-Group/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Columbia-Telecommunications-Group-ripoff-Received-rebate-1499-and-cashed-it-at-my-bank-89435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Telecommunications Group