Complaint Review: Columbia Telecommunications

• Submitted: Wed, June 30, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 30, 2004

• Reported By:Manteca California
Columbia Telecommunications
P.O. Box 4065 Farmingdale, New York U.S.A.

Columbia Telecommunications crooked, dishonest, unlawful, defraud, insincere, deceitful! Rip-off! Farmingdale New York

In December 2003 I ordered a battery charger (including 4AA & 4AAA batteries with a rebate offer) offered by Columbia Telecommunications and sold at Fry's Outpost website.

To qualify for the rebate I had to submit a completed form within 14 days of purchase, a self-addressed stamped envelope, copy of my sales receipt and the original UPC product label cut from the package. I followed their instructions to the letter! On the form I filled out it said it could take 10-12 weeks but, if I hadn't received my rebate check within 14 weeks, I should e-mail them at rebates@columbiatel.com or call 800-889-7434.

When I tried to e-mail them regarding my NON-rebate there was no such e-mail address. When I tried calling I can't get an answer, it just rings and rings and rings!!

Connie
Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2004 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Telecommunications/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Columbia-Telecommunications-crooked-dishonest-unlawful-defraud-insincere-deceitful-R-97091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Telecommunications